Turtle Help Topics
- Care Sheets
- 0. Are You Ready for a Turtle?
- 1. Water Turtle Basics
- 2. Water Turtle Feeding
- 3. Water Turtles Health
- 4. Baby water turtles care
- 5. American Box Turtles
- Asian Box Turtles (Cuora spp.)
- Diamond Back Terrapins
- Geomyda spengleri
- Indian flapshell turtle (Lyssemis punctata)
- Leopard Tortoises
- Painted Turtles
- Slider Turtles
- Snapping Turtles
- Softshell turtles (basics)
- What species is my turtle?
- Algae and slimey films
- Automated Turtlecare
- Babies, Children, and Turtles
- Baby turtles ("Dollar turtles")
- BAD foods for turtles
- Beak and nail trimming
- Before you get a second turtle
- Breeding turtles
- Breeding worms
- Calcium for turtles
- Can I Feed Cheese?
- Can I get sick from my turtle?
- Can turtles see in color?
- Cats, Dogs, Other Pets, and Turtles
- Clubs - Benefits and Finding
- Creams, Kissing, and TLC
- Death of a Buddy: Do Turtles Mourn?
- Dollar turtles
- Drowning: First Aid
- Dwarf Turtles, Miniature Turtles, Dollar Turtles
- farenheit to celsius (very old code)
- Fecal Samples and How to Obtain Them
- Feeding Schedule, Dieting
- Fighting, Biting and Pestering
- Fish and turtles
- Fluorescent Lighting and Why Your Turtle Needs It
- Food list for picky eaters
- Foods to avoid
- Force feeding
- Gender: Is my Turtle Male or Female?
- Giving medicine
- Heating Reptile Enclosures
- Hibernation basics (indoor and outdoor)
- holes in shell
- Homemade storable box turtle food recipe
- How do I get my turtle to eat new healthy foods?
- How do I give medication?
- How do I know my turtle is healthy?
- How do turtles breathe? (They need air)
- How long can turtles live?
- How Much Work is a Turtle Compared to Other Animals?
- How often and how much should I feed
- How old is my turtle?
- How to properly hold a turtle
- Incubators for turtle eggs
- Is my turtle lonely?
- Is my turtle too fat? How can I tell?
- Marking turtles (with paint? No!)
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- My Turtle Doesn't Seem To Like Me
- My turtle is not basking
- My turtle is scared of me
- My turtle is yawning - Is that normal?
- My turtle stays in the water all the time
- My Turtles Used to Get Along, but Not Anymore
- Poisonous plants
- Preserving Turtle Shells
- Resources, Websites, Clubs, Rescues, Books
- Room, Tank, and Pond Mates
- Shell creams
- Skin Problems: First Aid
- Sources of Calcium
- strange encounters
- Swimming pools
- Taming reptiles
- Turtle soup
- Turtle, Tortoise, or Terrapin?
- Vacation care (TBD)
- Vibrating front legs & Shell scratching
- Vitamin A and swollen eyes
- Vitamin k
- What Other Animals Can I Keep With My Turtle?
- Where Can get a Turtle?
- Where can I get a mini-turtle?
- Adoptions: Find a new home
- Dead Turtle Syndrome (DTS)
- Don't Let Me Go!
- Help! I found a turtle
- Help! I found a turtle nest !
- Help! My Turtle Is Sick!
- Colds, Respiratory Issues, Pneumonia
- common health problems
- Common problems (by Evergreen)
- Eating Problems, Giving Medicine, Force-feeding
- First Aid for Bites, Dogs, Raccoons, and Other External Injuries
- Flukes and leeches
- Foam at Turtle's Mouth
- Gaping and yawning and wheezing
- Paralysis or dragging of rear legs
- Puffed up turtle
- Runny Nose
- Seeing a veterinarian
- Shedding of Scutes: Clear vs. Transparent; Shedding Skin
- Shell Injuries: Repairing a Cracked Shell
- Shell Problems: More Information and Treating
- Skin problems
- Soft Shell, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Reptile Lights
- Stool Ingestion: Harmless? (My turtle eats its poop.)
- Take your sick turtle to the vet!
- White Spots/Patches on the Skin of my Turtle?
- Help! my turtle laid eggs!
- Indoor Turtle Setups
- Other Guides and Articles
- Outdoor Turtle Setups